Product added to cart
Daniel’s Donuts in collaboration with Jasbe have organised an AMAZING giveaway!
- $500 fuel credit.
- 2 x Daniel’s Donuts 6 pack vouchers.
To enter this competition.
1// PRE ORDER 1 box of Daniel’s Valentine’s Donuts at one of the participating Jasbe locations;
3// TAG 3 friends.
Participating Jasbe stores:
- BP Bundoora: 1050-1056 Planty Rd Bundoora VIC 3083
- BP Caldermeade: 4465 South Gippsland Highway Caldermeade VIC 3984
- BP Epping: 110 Harvest Home Rd Wollert VIC 3750
- BP Fernhill: Cnr Stephenson & Ferntree Gully Rd Mt Waverley VIC 3149
- BP High Bluff: 359 Bluff Rd, Hampton VIC 3188
- BP Leakes Rd: 761 Leakes Rd Cnr Derrimut Rd Tarneit VIC 3029
- BP Malvern: 1367 High ST Malvern VIC 3144
- BP Plantation: 1400 Dandenong Rd Oakleigh VIC 3166
- BP Point Cook: 144E/144F Point cook Rd Seabrook VIC 3028
- BP Skye: Lot 1, 510 Hall Rd Skye VIC 3977
- BP Westernport: 910 Thompson Rd Cranbourne VIC 3977
- BP Williams Landing: 73 Sayers Rd Cnr Palmers Rd Williams Landing VIC 3027
- Caltex Kialla: 7958-7960 Goulburn Valley Hwy, Kialla VIC
Fuel credit can be redeemed at ONE chosen location above.
Please refer to TERMS & CONDITIONS below.
1.Information on how to enter the Win $500 Free Fuel Competition with Daniels Donuts Pty Ltd and Greanacre Pty Ltd form part of these terms and conditions.
- Submission of an entry is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. Any entry, which does not comply with these terms and conditions, is invalid.
- The Promoter is Greanacre Pty Ltd ( ACN: 138 577 189 ) the Trustee for BP Management Unit Trust ( ABN: 30 518 305 433 )1400 Dandenong Road Oakleigh, VIC 3166
- Entry into the Promotion is open to Victorian residents, aged 18 years or over.
- The Promotion commences on 9th February 2021 and concludes at 6:00pm AEST on 13 February 2021
How to Enter
- To be eligible to enter, individuals must, during the Promotional Period pre order a Daniels Donut Valentines 6 pack, ‘like’ the Jasbe and Daniels Donut Facebook page and tag a friend. For the purposes of this promotion, a participating retailer will be any retailer displaying material advertising this promotion during the Promotional Period.
- To enter: pre order a Daniels Donut Valentines 6 pack from any participating retailer, ‘like’ the Jasbe and Daniels Donut Facebook pages and tag a friend.
- Entrants must retain their original purchase receipt(s) as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, at the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in making invalid of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase, that a pre ordered Valentines 6 pack was purchased, and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period and prior to entry.
- There will be one (1) Major Prize winner awarded at the end of the entry period.
- Closing date for the entry will be Friday the 12th February 2021 at 6PM.
- Selection for Major Prize will take place as set out below:
- Winners will be notified by direct message on Saturday 13th February 2021.
- All decisions made by the Promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If for any reason a Prize is unclaimed by a winner, the Promoter will conduct a second round of selection on 22 February 2021 and choose an alternate winner. The second round winner(s) will be notified by the same process described above.
- The Major Prize winners will win one (1) $500 Fuel Credit And two (2) Daniels Donut 6 pack vouchers to be used at any participating Jasbe Petroleum fuel site and Daniels Donut stores.
- The winner will nominate a participating Jasbe store and create a fuel account for a $500.00 credit. The $500.00 fuel credit needs to be used in Its entirety at the nominated site. The winner must provide photo ID with every fuel transaction.
- Unless otherwise stated in these terms and conditions, all other costs are the responsibility of winner and are not included in the Prize.
- The total Major Prize pool is valued at $530.00 (GST inclusive). Prize values are correct at the time of printing but no responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of any part of the Major Prize.
- All prizes are not redeemable as cash either in full or in part.
- Once confirmed in writing, prizes are not changeable.
- The winner must provide proof of identity.
- The prize cannot be transferred to another individual or entity.
- The winner must be 18 years of age or older.
- The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage, including indirect or consequential loss or damage, or personal injury suffered during the course of accepting or using the Prize, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
- Entrants agree, at the promoter’s request, to participate in any promotional activity (such as sharing content from their experience across their social networks) surrounding this competition or the winning of any prize. Entrants agree that they will not be remunerated for this participation. Entrants consent to the promoter and its associated agencies using their name and image in any media in perpetuity, without limitation and without compensation to the entrant.
- The Total Prize Pool value is up to AU$530.00. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age, and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant from the Promotion who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process.
Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If any part of the Prize is unavailable despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavours to procure it, the Promoter may substitute a different Prize item of equal or greater value. 29. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone, telephone or computer network, or lines, servers, or telephone or internet providers, traffic congestion on any phone or computer network, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s handset or computer related to or resulting from participation or sending or receiving of any communication or of any materials in this Promotion.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies are not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered by entrants into the Promotion, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss and any personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using any of the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- By entering the Promotion entrants are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions and to have expressly consented to the use of their personal information for the purpose of the Privacy Act, Spam Act and other related privacy legislation.
Entrants acknowledge and agree that the Promoter may collect their personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to, agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry into the Promotion is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless consent is withdrawn by the entrant, use an entrant’s personal information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages to or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct their personal information to the Promoter. All entries into the Promotion become and remain the property of the Promoter.